Well, I've finally gotten myself roused up to pursue this blog thing. My last post was posted... well, a long time ago, as my way of opening up the space.
It takes me a long while to do a new thing - I write a lot to myself (and indeed, I imagine this blog will be very much the same as that, as I'm not all that worried about crowds of people to flock here - by nature, I am a hermit, after all, and so I'm OK with talking to myself).
But, just for the sake of appearances, I'll write this post as though someone might actually stumble in and read it.
If you ARE a person who has stumbled in and is reading this, I will be updating the site soon with some sort of a mission statement (what I see this space being used for), and a better-developed layout (one hopes). In the unlikely event of you having gotten to my blog and then reading this all the way to this point, welcome!
Something else will happen soon. It always does.
Peace be Your Journey, Friend.
The Hermit
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment